Tips in Preparing for the Best Sweet 16 Party
It is a joy to celebrate a birthday. People celebrate birthdays every year. The meaning of birthday to a person is not always the same. You would feel one birthday is a lot special that the other birthdays. Sweet 16 is among these special birthdays. You can be sure that celebrating the 16th birthday is always a blast. If it is time for your children to have their own sweet 16 birthday party, you must have the proper preparation. What can you consider when it comes to planning for the 16th birthday party?
1. Have a fixed budget – You must open your wallet if you are planning for the dream sweet 16 party. However, you do not need to overspend on the party. Simply set a budget which will cover the cost of the party.
2. How many guests can you expect?Number of guests – Teenagers are the main guests of a sweet 16 party. Your child will mostly invite friends of the same age group. It does not have to be the whole class or kids in the neighbourhood to attend the party. You can focus on the people who touch your child’s life.
3. Reserve the venue – Most parties are using venues which are booked for the day. Consider an easy to access and wonderful venue. Venue booking wants to secure the place weeks or even months before the party. You do not want strangers crashing the party just because the venue is not exclusive for your group.
4. Party schedule – It is important to coincide the party with the actual birthday. However, there are days which this can be very expensive for you. Your expenses will drastically increase during holiday season. Moving the date to a convenient time is always an option. This will give you a better party compared to the one you will hold at a critical date with the same budget.
5. Party theme – You must set the theme before giving invitations or making other preparations. You can set the them personally. Another way is by directly asking their children on what theme they would love for their birthday party.
6. What food to serve? – You also have to consider the food. You want the food to be suitable to all the guests.. The menu you are serving to the guests must also be considered. If you love to eat something but not everyone does, prepare an alternative dish.
7. Consider music entertainers – Parlor games are only for young children. Teens will listen to music and even make a playlist. Your guests will be entertained through music. You just have to pick among singers, DJ’s and band.
8. Print the invitation – With such an important event, it is only fitting to match it with a formal invitation. The theme of the party must be considered when preparing the invitation. You might not get in without the written invitation.
9. Prepare the program – Do not forget to prepare a program. This will keep the party organized.
Your kid deserves a great sweet 16 birthday party.